.925 Sterling Silver Dangle Heart Earrings W/Pearls
exclusive: Beau Sterling silver sale:
you are looking at one of the last pieces of authentic Beau Sterling ever produced by the renowned jewelry designers of Beaucraft inc. GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC SIGNED Beau Sterling! This is not vintage Beau Sterling or estate jewelry--this is brand new Beau Sterling, the last pieces ever made!
- measurements: 2" length 1/2" width
- lovely antique white cultura pearl and highly polished .925 sterling silver.
- slip-on pierced earrings, very light with a gentle sway-Beautiful!
- made in the usa by Beaucraft inc. And featuring the copyrighted Beaucraft hallmark indicating pure .925 sterling silver.
- all of our genuine Beau Sterling items bare an official hallmark of either "Beau Sterling", "Beau Ster", "Beau b sterling", or "Beaucraft".
in september of 2004, after 57 years in the business, the owners of Beaucraft finally decided to retire. The entire Beaucraft inventory was put on the auction block. Amsco ltd. Was fortunate to have purchased the bulk of this inventory and are proud to be offering it to our customers at well below-discount prices- Beaucraft history:
Beaucraft inc. Was the leading producer of fine sterling silver jewelry for over half a century. Located in Providence, Rhode Island--the heart of the jewelry manufacturing world--Beaucraft began operations in 1947 and was an immediate success, cultivating a reputation for design originality, versatility, and impeccable craftsmanship. The company produced some of the most Beautiful and unique sterling silver jewelry ever made. Vintage Beaucraft pieces are now considered highly collectible and in the same class of jewelry as coro. More recently, Beaucrafts' design team took a new approach by contrasting brushed and high polished sterling silver finishes, creating a completely original look that combines classic style with modern fashion.