Product Catalog > Jewelry > Earrings > BEAU Sterling Silver Hallmarked .925 Calla Lily Faux Pearl Earrings
BEAU Sterling Silver Hallmarked .925 Calla Lily Faux Pearl Earrings
Brand New Beaucraft Designer Sterling Silver
- MATERIAL: .925 Sterling Silver and ELEGANT FAUX WHITE PEARLS!
- FINISH: Highly polished genuine .925 Sterling Silver.
- LENGTH: 3/4"
- WIDTH: 3/8"
- POST EARRING FOR PIERCED EARS
- Made in the USA by Beaucraft and featuring the copyrighted Beaucraft hallmark indicating pure .925 Sterling Silver.
- All of our genuine Beau Sterling items bare the makers mark of either "Beausterling", "Beau Ster", "Beau B Sterling", or "Beaucraft".
THE AMAZING HISTORY OF BEAUCRAFT STERLING SILVER:
Beaucraft Inc. was the leading producer of fine sterling silver jewelry for over half a century. Beaucraft began operations in 1947 in Providence, Rhode Island (the heart of the jewelry manufacturing world) and was an immediate success. As time went on the designers cultivated a reputation for design originality, versatility, and impeccable craftsmanship. Beaucraft produced some of the most beautiful and truly unique sterling silver jewelry ever made. More recently, Beaucraft designers took a new approach by contrasting brushed and high polished sterling silver finishes, creating a completely original look that combined classic style with modern fashion.
In September of 2004, after 57 years under the same owner Beaucraft Incorporated closed its doors and era came to an end. Beaucraft was truly one of the most impressive and influential jewelry manufacturers of the post war era. inventory was put on the auction block.
We at Amsco Ltd. are proud to announce that we have purchased the bulk of the Beaucraft Sterling Silver inventory at open auction.