Beau Sterling Silver Double Heart Earrings - Signed
Beau Sterling silver double heart earrings - signed
- materials: genuine .925 sterling silver
- finish: highly polished and brushed with diamond-cut design
- dimensions: 2/3" x 1/2"
- post earrings with comfort clutch backs for pierced ears!
- made in the usa by Beaucraft inc. And featuring the copyrighted Beaucraft hallmark indicating pure .925 sterling silver.
- all of our genuine Beau Sterling items bare an official hallmark of either "Beau Sterling", "Beau Ster", "Beau b sterling", or "Beaucraft".
Beaucraft inc. Was the leading producer of fine sterling silver jewelry for over half a century. Located in Providence, Rhode Island--the heart of the jewelry manufacturing world--Beaucraft began operations in 1947 and was an immediate success, cultivating a reputation for design originality, versatility, and impeccable craftsmanship. The company produced some of the most Beautiful and unique sterling silver jewelry ever made. Vintage Beaucraft pieces are now considered highly collectible and in the same class of jewelry as coro. More recently, Beaucrafts' design team took a new approach by contrasting brushed and high polished sterling silver finishes, creating a completely original look that combines classic style with modern fashion.